We have learned that . . .
4 hours is ALOT of sleep (and you can live on less than 8 hours of sleep, really)
cat naps are wonderful
I am not as big a fan of cloth diapers as I though I woudl be
breasts have a real purpose--they are not just decoration! LOL
the amount of poo is not proportionate to the size of a baby, nor are the decibal level of the farts
real peace is looking into the face of your content child
Jared's favorite way to sleep ever is with Lillian on his chest
the love for your child is amazing and beautiful
being a parents IS a full time job
Lillian is now 7 weeks old and is very alert. She is able to track a toy with her eyes and turn her head, she is better at turning her head to the left than to the right. She will smile or stick her tongue out in response to us if we do it to her. She is also very strong and able to straighten her legs and push up when on her stomach on the boppy or when Jared holds her he puts his hands under her legs and she will push up. Also today believe it or not she rolled over--twice! I dont know if it was just a fluke or not since it is so early but when she is on her stomach she can hold her whole upper torso up and she then flipped to the side, kicked her little leg and was over onto her back. She did it twice before I thought to grab the camera which died while I tried to film her 3rd attempt which she did not complete.

1 month pictures: growing into daddy's hands & pretty in pink
No comments:
Post a Comment