Well it's official, she's a talker! Jared can't imagine where she gets it from --wink wink. Lillian was talking what we though was alot before but now she is really talking & YELLING! She will 'talk' so loud that we cant hear TV over her. Her daycare teachers will comment on it and on each day's report card they mark happy and talkative, some days they write VERY in front of talkative! They report that she is so good, such a happy baby, very observant and VERY talkative.
Daycare is going well, she is starting to take longer naps there which tell me she is adjusting well. When she is there she is very engaged and interested in everything.
We got her 2 month pictures back. I just love them. I may take them every month as with the coupons I have (they give you more every month) you can get 2 sheets of pictures for $8.50 plus a free 8x10. Not bad at all.
Daycare is going well, she is starting to take longer naps there which tell me she is adjusting well. When she is there she is very engaged and interested in everything.
We got her 2 month pictures back. I just love them. I may take them every month as with the coupons I have (they give you more every month) you can get 2 sheets of pictures for $8.50 plus a free 8x10. Not bad at all.

Two Months Old & Getting So Big!

No comments:
Post a Comment