Welcome to my rendition of our family via blog....we're made with a slightly different recipe including a dash of IVF, a side of CF, a splash of fostering, a fistful of budgeting (sometimes just a pinch), and hopefully at some point we'll mix our recipe up by adopting. Let us know you were here by leaving a comment, or enter your email below to get our updates.
Friday, April 27, 2007
Job Front
Well Jared got a new job about 2 months ago. He went from deskside support to Intel. Intel is basically where he does all the server administration for our site and remotely supports some other sites as well. This is what he went to school for and wants to do so we are excited. It will take him a while to get up to speed so that is of course stressing. I just got a promotion to a higher level of my same job, basically levels 1-4 and I got promoted to a 3. I am in process of applying for a new job as well, hopefully something will pan out this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment