Friday, June 15, 2007

6 Months-Hard to believe!

Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday Jared and I were discussing whether we should have children and then even more recently that we wondered if we would be able to have children. I cannot believe it has been 1.5 years since we decided to do IVF to make our dreams of a family come true.

milestones:


sitting up & well


reaching for everything

everything in the mouth


squeels and has yelling competitions with Dad

looks for a toy when she drops it (sometimes)


started goign to bed earlier and sleeping 8 hours!


loves the bouncey which has a foot pad that animates when she kicks


stopped rice cereal after ~1.5week trial period so exclusively breastmilk until 6months which was our goal


loves to smile


start saying dadadadadadad mostly and a few variations whie moving mouth in various ways


had first bout with stomach, throwing up etc

This parenting journey has been more rewarding and complex than I had ever imagined. Sometimes Jared and I just look at each other and wonder how we got here, how did this perfect little person come from us, how can we enjoy her so much, how can we have imagined not having her, how did we get so lucky to be blessed with such an easy going baby, and how can it get any better?



Jared and Nicole--loving being parents



6 month pictures 4th July theme


I fell and bonked my head and now I am VERY sad



My first 4th July, like the bathing suit?


I love taking baths!

No comments: