Saturday after I got out of work we had my mom and sibling's over for a bbq. We had all conspired to take a professional photo for my mom and she was none the wiser to our scheme though she almost caught us in the act when she came home early from work and starting calling all of us to see what we were doing! The bbq went great and mom was overjoyed to see the photos of her children and grandchildren since she didnt have any photos with all of us. I knew if she cried my mission had succeeded and, well -- it was a raging success!
Saturday night of course Jared broke down and gave me the gift he had gotten me, he can never wait until the day to give me a gift. I was so overjoyed to see that he had printed up a nice poem and it is about hcildren's handprints being on the wall and he had the daycare dip Lillian's hands in paint and put handpritns on the poem, he then matted and framed it. I love it so much, I will cherish it forever. He also bought me a mothers heart pendant with mother and child in the center and it is beautiful and classic. I am so fortunate, I still can't even believe I am a mother sometimes. It is hard to believe at this time last year I was just a bit pregnant and hoping to start feeling kicks soon!
All 5 kids and 3 grandkids
No comments:
Post a Comment