Well we have been wanting to expand our family and working towards that since the spring and we can FINALLY say we have another one on the way. I was so positive it did not work this time that it was a very nice surprise when she called to say congratulations. Jared was coming home from Indiana where he had been working for a couple days and so Lillian and I rushed to beat him home and made this sign. What was funny was Lillian didnt know what it said she just knew it was to 'surprise' Daddy so she was screaming "I MADE YOU A PICTURE" so Jared looked at it said how pretty it was, gave her a hug and then it 'clicked' and he looked at me saying "really, REALLY" because I had already told him I 'knew' it didnt work.
We had a 5-10% chance of twins with putting back two embryos. When they did our bloodwork this week (to test for pregnancy hormone) they want the # to double in 48 hours and ours almost tripled so it will be an interesting first ultrasound in a couple weeks to see if we have a 'bonus' baby in there as a surprise.
With Lillian I was feeling very ill a couple days before my pregnancy test so I expected to be able to tell. This time although I am really tired I feel overall really good which is a nice surprise. So far very little nausea and no migraines like last time.
Jared is betting on twin boys so stay tuned.........
No comments:
Post a Comment