Friday, September 25, 2009

Family Park Day

Thanks to our friend Femi, my old boss, who likes to take pictures and tagged along with us for an afternoon at the park. Its not too often we can get pictures of all of us. When Lillian sees these pictures she says "where is Femi in my picture" LOL she knows he was there and just isnt understanding WHERE he is, I tried telling her he was behind the camera taking the picture but she just says "Let me see". Next time we will have to get a picture with Femi for her to keep.


Life's a journey and I love black and whites of us walking


She doesnt appear interested :-)


The bird was scaring her a bit but she wanted him to eat


Peek-A-BOO


Windy day for family picture



I love shots of her and flowers














I know someone else who stands like this ALL the time--another bad habit from mommy




















No comments: