The weekend right after she turned 8 months she started crawling more than 2 steps; she did 5, then 7. She still drags her left leg behind her a lot and isnt fast though. She also started playing peek a boo earler in the week, looking out from under her standing toy that has toys hanging down and doing peek a boo, it was self iniated but now we do it with her all the time at home and at daycare. Started sayind a dogdagdagdagdog sound when I say doggie and play with stuffed dogs sounds VERY close to dog.
She stayed at this pace of 5-7 crawl steps most week then the following weekend I set her down and opened kitchen door since I was cooking and she crawled aross kitchen 3x in a row to get to the door I had opened (not fast yet).
Now she is also standing and pulling herself up on everythign--even things that she shouldnt even try, before it was hit or miss as to when she did it, now its constantly and the kicker is that she is letting go with one hand then she even held on and walked the length of DH today while he was laying down--my eyes about bugged out of my head and I asked DH "DID you see that, did you see that???? He was like UH, yeah, layin right here remember" LOL, anyway it was sad but happy and amazing.
As I sit here typing she has terrorized the room and all the toys I have layed around for her and managed to crawl under my chair and is ripping apart a magazine. She loves paper!
This week (September 8th) she says DG consistently when excited around the dogs. She is babbling up a storm all time, when I read her evening book I dont think she can hear it!
She also started solids 3x a day on weekend after she turned 9 months, started solids 3x a day at daycare too the week before turning 9 months.
Aren't I beautiful?
Mommy & Me - next month maybe we'll get Daddy too
They caught me mid-laugh, how embaressing!
No comments:
Post a Comment