Wow, almost 3 months with no post. Next year I think I will try to use this a bit more.
We are getting ready for Lillian's 2nd birthday party tomorrow, a week before her actual birthday to try and save some insanity from the overcrowded holiday weekends.
Lillian is getting so big, she is really starting to thin out and her talking is out of this world. She is a blast right now. I know there is terrible 2's and everythign but the 2-3 range has always been my favorite---of course that was for other people's kids lets see if that holds true for our own! She has definately developed strong opinions of her own lately so I think its starting.
Jared is very busy with work lately, lots of overtime and a few side jobs for digital rescue as well.
I have been busy deciding whether I want to enroll in a phase 3 clinical trial for a new cystic fibrosis drug, called defusonol, more to come on that later.
This year for christmas we decided to keep it small. We had Jared's family over for thanksgiving, we will have some of mine over for christmas eve visit and then we will stay home and have a small dinner on christmas day. We also decided to spend a small amount on Lillian for christmas, she already has so much and then to spend the rest of the money we budgeted to spend on each other for some families in need. More to come on this as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment