Here is a Lillian year in pictures. Sadly our camera was stolen and with it about 3-4 months worth of pictures so we dont have much between July and halloween.
Here is what a year will do.......
Lillian's 1st Birthday Party
Lillians 2nd Birthday Party
February Visiting Uncle Dave & Aunt Lisa. Tarryn still thought Lillian was a baby doll. 
Our Favorite Easter Picture.
Our Favorite Easter Picture.
Visiting Uncle Gary & Aunt Mary---Lillian loved taking rides.
Visiting Great Grandma, we have it on good authority grandma loves this picture.
Her first encounter with an ice cream cone on Memorial Day.
Caitlin's Bridal Shower....one of my favorite pictures.
Garage sale weekend soon turned into cousin play time, look at that chub of ours!
Family Pictures @ 18months old taken by a friend, Lillian was sick so not alot of smiles.
4th July Picture at the garden before the parade.
Lillian loves her grandma's and greatgrandma's too!
LOTS of cousin, grandma, and great grandma fun this day for our little summer get together.
Lillian liked handing out & eating with 'an-nina' more than trick-or-treating. She said, "tick-a-teet & hawween"
First Snow Day Adventure. She didn't understand why the car wouldn't go but she still had fun.
Birthday Girl Smile.
"I want pink cake, I want pink cake" that's all I heard from the time we picked the cake up!
Cousin fun at the birthday party.
She sat on his lap, hugged him, responded back to his "I love you" and said, "merrkissmas".

Some Miscellaneous Pictures Throughout the Year:
This is her smile when she is really excited about something, I love this smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment