I have given up having it organized as Lillian frequently likes to play in it---the kid latch has given out on that one door. She likes to hide in it so I assumed that was what she was doing. Today I asked her if she was ready for her bath and she informed me she couldn't go take a bath because she was driving and she wanted me to drive with her.... so evidentially she thinks it looks like a car!
She showed me the handles and the door so it must be a car, then she crawled inside, picked up a bowl and started driving around and around. Next she 'stopped' then schooched over and patted the 'seat' and wanted me to get in, it took a long time but I finally convinced her that I absolutely would not fit in there next to her.
After that was settled she hopped out and I thought we were done but alas no we were NOT done driving, she was just going to get gas which evidentially is under the dining room table...she carried the gas back in her hands and then placed it in the car. She must get horrible gas mileage as she had to go get more gas every minute or so, pretty much the second she got settled and I tried to snap a picture she would rush off going to get more gas. It was so cute, if only I could have a snippet of that imagination. Here are the rest of the shots.
Lillian driving without her bowl steering wheel
No comments:
Post a Comment