Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Funnies

Today Lillian was cracking us up and since I didnt catch it on tape writing down will have to do.

First off this morning she was being funny. Now that it is nicer out and we arent always wearing hats we need to get back to fixing her hair or it is very disheveled looking since it is so long! You can see how long it is getting here...........her hair falls well below the shoulder blades now.

Love this picture

Since Jared is the one that gets her ready in the morning but has a hard time fixing her hair he nromally brushes it out and then I put it in a pony tail or what have you. Lately she is insistent that, "no daddy already fixed it pretty" so I have been letting it go some days and daycare fixes it alot of the times if it is getting in her eyes and by that point in the day she is receptive to it.
Anyway after that this morning then I shut the toilet lid evidentially too loud so she proceeds to open it back up and put it down softly and tells me, "have to put it down easy".
We were running late as usual so Jared was telling Lillian to hurry up and come down stairs to get her shoes on and then jokingly since us ladies were both still upstairs said, "hurry up woman" to which Lillian retorted, "NO I'm not woman, I AM LILLIAN" it was so hilarious how indignant she said it, she then proceeded to tell him she was a little girl it was too cute.
This evening when I got home from church Jared told me to ask Lillian if she fell in the potty. When I asked her she said yes and then proceeded to tell me about it and that it was icky etc then she looked at me and said, "what did I DO" as Jared was telling me that she looked extremely surprised when it happened and asked that "what did I dOOOOOO" very shocked. Just her repeating the story got her all riled up and she was laughing and we were teasing her so then she kept repeating, "what I do, what I DOOOOOO".

No comments: