At dinner time Lillian will ask for 'spicy' and say, "I like spicy" referring to pepper so I will give her a few flakes when I add it to my food. A while back she had gotten up to the table and shaken all the salt out of the salt shaker, I dont even want to think about how much she consumed in the process since I found her licking her finger and swiping it. She has not done that in a long time and the salt and pepper are still on the table. Saturday we were having a relaxing PJ day as we were all a bit under the weather. Lillian was behind the couch playing with her toys while Jared and I were watching a show. Next thing I know Jared said he smelled pepper so I peered over the back of the couch and much to my dismay found this scene.........................
She rarely gets into trouble even when left to her own devices to this was amusing. I did an informal interrogation while trying not to crack up, she let me know that she liked spicey and that she spilled it all over--she showed me what part she opened and how she did it before proceeding to tell me that I need to 'buy more spicey'. Jared wanted to know where she thought I could get more from and she informed us "hav to go shoppin at store to buy more spicey". She loves to go shopping so perhaps it was her clever ploy to try and get us out of the house?
Here she decided the horsey and other barnyard friends liked the pepper.

Here she was showing me where exactly she spilled the pepper, silly mommy thought the worst of it was on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment