Tonight Lillian went to go to the bathroom and came running back in the kitchen I could tell she was very excited about something....."mom, mom, MOM there's some things in our house, and they are coming in and COME ON I'll show you" so I followed her because by the look in her eyes and the tone of her voice I could tell there was both genuine concern and intrigue.
She was pointing to icicles that are hanging down off of our roof right above our bathroom window and are now long enough they are making a nice silhoutte in the window. She was so worked up over them. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I then tried to explain how when the snow melts or it rains that the water freezes on the roof and hangs down.
She then proceeded upstairs (after deciding she didnt need to use the bathroom so badly after all mind you) to tell Daddy that she thought "there were rain clouds climbing in to come in our house" LOL.
It is so funny and adorable when you see how their little minds work!
No comments:
Post a Comment