Lillian is doing great and looking forward to 'ecember' December for the rest of you for her birthday and then Christmas. I told her once it snowed it was close so since the snow has been here for a week now she is asking constantly.
Mom has been better but am taking care of my health which is the important part. Since end of October I have had the flu, stomach bug, and then a horrid head cold. My lungs are not pleased with the situation so I have had to bring out the big guns in the way of IV antibiotics. I will be off work for the rest of the year. The good news is that I had vacation starting the 24th anyway, the bad news is that I will be on IV's for some if not all the holidays. I am fortunate that I can log in from home with my laptop and stay up on at least some stuff while resting and sticking to my 'sick' routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment