Welcome to my rendition of our family via blog....we're made with a slightly different recipe including a dash of IVF, a side of CF, a splash of fostering, a fistful of budgeting (sometimes just a pinch), and hopefully at some point we'll mix our recipe up by adopting. Let us know you were here by leaving a comment, or enter your email below to get our updates.
Sunday, August 13, 2006
All Clear
Well after a week of worrying all checked out fine, my cervix was the exact same length as the prior week and looked good. I also met with the midwife of my peri group for the first time, I really like her. I feel more comfortable resuming normal activities but she said to work up slowly. She also thinks all my blood sugars look great and is hopeful that I will be able to control the gestational diabetes via diet which is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment