July 26th
We made a trip to Emergency Room Labor & Delivery at 4:30 am on July 26th. I was experiencing some bleeding and was petrified. They found the baby's heartbeat just fine and the uterine monitoring did not show any contractions though my uterus was showing 'irritation' which I am told was from the bleed. We had an ultrasound of the baby which looked great and my cervix checked out fine. They sent us home and had me take wed-sun off work and limited activity. I returned to the doctor monday for a check up and retested cervical length. The cervix looked fine but appeared shorter than the prior check while still being in the normal range. They will retest in a week. They said I can return to work and resume some light activities such as walking or water work outs but I am still a bit paranoid, especially with the question on the cervix length and they told me the bleed could happen again as sometimes that, 'just happens'.
No comments:
Post a Comment