Sunday, August 13, 2006

Baby on the MOVE!

I am enjoying feeling the baby kick! It is so exciting. At first I thought maybe it was just gas but now for sure I know I felt him/her. It didn't really feel like butterfly wings or whatever the books say more like if you were to lick the inside of your cheek! First few days very very faint but now it is picking up. If I eat something with sugar in it and then lie on my left side is when I can feel the kicks or bumps the most. I can't wait until they get a bit stronger!
_____________________________________________________________________
Symptom Update: Now the headaches have greatly reduced 18.5-19 weeks and I am so happy about that, I am still getting them a few days a week but not as bad. I am able to enjoy excercising and have been doing 1/2 hour-45 minute walk with the dogs or water aerobics/bike at the gym. Everything is looking up!

No comments: