Welcome to my rendition of our family via blog....we're made with a slightly different recipe including a dash of IVF, a side of CF, a splash of fostering, a fistful of budgeting (sometimes just a pinch), and hopefully at some point we'll mix our recipe up by adopting. Let us know you were here by leaving a comment, or enter your email below to get our updates.
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Emily's Wedding
My friend from college got married today. It was a very nice and down home wedding. I always thought trying to do a smaller back yard type reception would not work out very well as the ones I have seen in the past did not but hers turned out fabulously--well except for the 95+degree heat! They had a nice church ceremony at their church followed by a reception under two large tents in the church's back yard. There was a blue grass band on hand and females in her family prepared all of the food. Her colors were purple and white and her dress was gorgeous. I am very excited for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment