We now know that we have ONE baby on board! The baby was so very tiny, only 3.4mm and is the tiny little bean between the cross hairs in the picture. It was amazing to see the little heart beating so fervently at over 100 beats per minute, it looked like a little flicker on the screen. We will go back in 2 weeks to check in on the baby again. EDD is estimated due date and is right before Christmas, what a present!I was released to return to work on Friday April 28th as all looked good and with the help of some acid reflux medication I am able to hold down food. I still have fluid retention as I look about 4-5 months pregnant so this shoudl prove interesting with everyone asking how far along I am. I am still able to fit into a few of my normal pants with a rubberband on the button or a couple bigger stretchier ones without that.
No comments:
Post a Comment